You may be contacted for clinical trials at Yale and your leftover blood and/or tissue may be used for research purposes unless you opt out.
To opt out of being included in research studies, you may choose one of three ways. Please provide your full name, address, and date of birth.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: 1-877-978-8343, option #3
- Write: Office of Research Services
Attn: Opt-Out Recruitment
Yale School of Medicine
PO Box 208054
New Haven, CT 06520-8054
You can change your mind about allowing your medical records or tissue to be used for research at any time.
- If you would like to find out more about the kinds of research conducted at Yale or how your information or leftover samples are used for research, call 1-877-Y-STUDIES, option 3.
- If you are concerned about your safety in connection with a research study, call the Human Research Protection Program at 203-785-4688.
- If you have concerns regarding your privacy in connection with participating in research, call 1-877-Y-STUDIES.